Guest post by KimLien LaFitte
Many people have only taken classes. That’s how they started Pilates…that’s what they love… and let’s be honest, classes can be more affordable when you have a tight budget.
If you’ve taken classes for years and haven’t sprinkled in a private here and there, here is what you are missing!
- One on One – You get special attention! You can have your favorite teacher all to yourself.
- Observation – You have the opportunity to have a keen eye watch you move and help you make small adjustments to enhance your pilates practice.
- Q&A – It’s a good time to ask those burning questions you’ve had in class and haven’t had a chance to ask them.
- Tame the Beast – If you’ve struggled with that one exercise that never feels quite right, (Teaser anyone?) you can find out why and how to improve on it.
- Mindfulness – In a class it can be harder to focus just on you and your breathing and your awareness of your movement. A private can give you the opportunity to sink deeper into knowing your body and your movement habits – those that are helpful and those that are not so helpful.
Private lessons are rich with possibilities and now is a wonderful time to take advantage of this special and buy 1, 3 or 15 privates!